ResMed S9 ™ H5i ™ Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber
This upgraded dishwasher safe water chamber is used to replace the standard H5i Heated Humidifier Water Chamber. The standard H5i cannot be taken apart while this upgraded version can easily disassemble for thorough cleaning.
Disassembling the H5i1. Slide the latch.
2. Lift open the flip lid.
3. Remove the water tub.
4. Discard any excess water from the water tub.
5. Unclip all four side latches.
6. Pull apart the tub lid, plate and base.
7. Remove the maximum water level mark from the plate by pinching and pushing out the locks.
8. Locate the air outlet on the back of your H5i.
9. Remove outlet clip by pulling apart the clip ends & sliding it off.
10. Remove air outlet by pushing it through to the inside of the H5i.
©ResMed 2010 Used with Permission to all WebPages with ResMed picturesRESMED Minimum Internet Retail Price & POLICIES FOR THIS PRODUCT - We are only authorized to sell and ship Resmed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks, humidifiers, and machines. Prescriptions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 856-767-7151. All services are provided solely by The CPAP Shop and independently of the manufacturer. These services include the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products.
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Water Chamber Capacity||380 mL|
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|