ResMed Mirage™ FX For Her Nasal CPAP Mask Replacement Headgear
- Four adjustment points for comfort and stability
- For use only with the ResMed Mirage FX For Her
Free Shipping Over $99
When it comes time to replace your headgear for your ResMed Mirage FX Nasal CPAP Mask, choose high quality replacement parts. This replacement headgear combines simple design with durability and comfort. The replacement headgear is ideal for active sleepers. The headgear does not slip so it prevents loss of adjustment or loosening when you change sleeping positions at night.
The Nasal CPAP Mask replacement headgear contours to fit the unique features of a woman's face. Choose between small or medium sizes.
Soft, flexible material provides a snug fit without leaving contact marks.
|Product Name For Bundle||One Size Fits All #62129|
|Warranty Term||90 Day|
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
- Respironics Performance CPAP Tubing, 6FT13 ReviewsSpecial Price $9.89 Regular Price $39.99
- ResMed SlimLine ™ Tubing for S9 and AirSense 10 CPAP machines8 Reviews$35.00
- ResMed ClimateLine Air Heated CPAP Tubing Airsense1024 Reviews$46.00
- Citrus II - CPAP Mask Wipes15 ReviewsSpecial Price $11.99 Regular Price $13.75
- Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer Device29 ReviewsSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $328.95
When Should You Replace Your Headgear?
You should replace your headgear approximately every six months. How often you use your nasal CPAP mask also determines how often it should be replaced. You may notice the fit is not as snug and that you are experiencing mask leaks. This is a good indicator that your headgear needs to be replaced.
How Do You Replace Your Headgear?
Detach your existing headgear from your nasal mask. Attach your replacement headgear to the mask. Make necessary adjustments to ensure a proper fit.
How to Clean Your ResMed Mirage™ FX For Her Nasal CPAP Mask Replacement Headgear
You should wash your headgear daily to prevent bacteria and germs. Skin irritations such as rashes at the point of content most likely mean you need to clean your headgear. Disassemble your mask Wash your headgear in warm soapy water to remove oil residue. Do not use abrasive detergents as they can damage your headgear Rinse with clean warm water Allow to thoroughly air dry Reassemble your ...
Write a Review
We found other products you might like!