ResMed Ultra Mirage ™ Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
Mask assembly kits are the best way to revitalize your mask without having to spend extra money purchasing the complete mask. This Assembly Kit includes everything except the headgear.</span><br /><br /><span >This ResMed Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit Includes:
Stop the loss of air. Stop the loss of therapy.
Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all bilevel users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leak. This pressure loss can result in flu-like symptoms, less effective therapy, and poor sleep. The Ultra Mirage full face mask stops this loss so you get more comfortable and effective therapy.<br /> If you often have a stuffy nose or just want a mask that you can wear when you have allergies or a cold, the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask is the answer.
Features & Benefits
- Forehead Support and Flexible Pads - New Ultra Mirage forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal and comfort. Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of your forehead to enhance stability and comfort.
- Effective Cushion Technology - Proven Mirage cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so you don't have to face pressure sores and discomfort.
- Set & Forget - New Set & Forget headgear needs fitting only once so you don't need to adjust the headgear every time they put their mask on.
- Convenient Clips - New top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy so you have less fuss and more confidence.
- Vent Technology - Superior airflow and built-in air vents provide excellent CO2 washout to ensure effective therapy, even at low pressures.
We know that finding a real unbiased review is very important. Because of this, we spend hours talking to customers to better understand their likes and dislikes for a particluar mask.
Our review for the ResMed Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask with Headgear
Full face mask are not for everyone. They typically are used by CPAP patients whom cannot freely breathe out of their nose for any number of reasons. The Ultra Mirage full face is an effective and well made full face mask which provides an excellent level of comfort. Although it has been overshadowed by the newer Quattro and Quattro FX, the UM II full face allows for a "set and forget" headgear and diffused air vent which help prevents bed partners from feeling significant air pressure. The idea behind the mask is convenience — set and forget headgear, quick release clips and flexible forehead pads. If you are looking for a comfortable, effective and no-nonsense full face mask, the UM full face is an excellent choice.
©ResMed 2010 Used with Permission to all WebPages with ResMed pictures
RESMED Minimum Internet Retail Price & POLICIES FOR THIS PRODUCT - We are only authorized to sell and ship Resmed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks, humidifiers, and machines. Prescriptions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 856-767-7151. All services are provided solely by The CPAP Shop and independently of the manufacturer. These services include the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products.
|Mask Type||Full Face|
- ResMed Ultra Mirage Replacement HeadgearAs low as $34.00
- ResMed Headgear Clips for Mirage Full Face Mask3 ReviewsSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $9.99
- ResMed Mirage Quattro Replacement Cushion and ClipAs low as $57.00