Respironics PR System One 60 Series BIPAP PRO Machine
Respironics PR System One 60 Series BIPAP PRO Machine with Humidifier and Heated Tube
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
Results which matter! A BiPAP machine which delivers optimal therapy through advanced technology. The PR System One BiPAP Pro 60 Series features innovative technologies and features that improve the user’s overall BiPAP therapy experience. Built on a platform of comfort through flexibility, the PR System One BIPAP Pro 60 series combines proven technology with smart upgrades to deliver bipap therapy which is more natural than ever.
INTELLIGENCE AND FLEXIBILITY
With expectations high, the PR System One BiPAP Pro 60 Series delivers. Combining all the great features of previous BiPap therapy models such as wide pressure range (4-25cm), adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment and data card with the most innovative new technologies on the market including:
- Better Humidification Management Combines Warmth and Humidity – Combining an enhanced performance and comfort with a more robust and effective humidification solution, the PR System One BiPAP Pro vastly improves the user’s BiPAP therapy experience. The BIPAP Pro delivers optimal humidity by incorporating ambient temperature and humidity sensor with a temperature sensor at the end of the heated tube to deliver protection against rainout during therapy. Preferred humidity and temperature levels throughout the night make for a more tailored CPAP experience. 5 separate temperature settings create higher levels of humidity for users who could benefit from varying humidification. The “classic” mode gives users the ability to shut off Humidity Control.
- Bi-Flex Pressure Relief Technology - Clinically proven PR System One BiPAP Pro algorithm enhance comfort by matching pressure delivery to natural breathing cycles. Bi-Flex technology provides pressure relief at three critical points in the breathing cycle: the transition for exhalation to inhalation, the transition from inhalation to exhalation and during exhalation. By softening the transitions between inhalation and exhalation, the algorithm mirrors the user’s natural breathing. Moreover, by responding to the user’s needs on a breath by breath basis, the BiPAP Pro 60 Series delivers the right amount of pressure relief at the correct time. With more comfort and natural, users become and remain more compliant. Adapting to the PR One System One BiPAP Pro 60 series with Bi-Flex is easier and more comfortable than ever before. Users report not wanting to go back to traditional non-flex therapy again.
- Everyone sleeps better with WhisperSmart - When users can’t sleep due to machine noise, compliance goes down. Both user and bed partner will benefit from WhisperSmart technology in the PR System One BiPAP Pro 60 series. It is not only quiet when it is turned on but when it matters most; when CPAP users are breathing on it. The BiPAP Pro’s WhisperSmart technology brings noise levels down further than any leading manufacturer’s device. The results speak for themselves: independent comparison tests show the PR System One 60 series 25% quieter than the ResMed S9 series.
- Advanced Data Storage Keeps You Informed - The PR System One BiPAP Pro 60 series addresses advance sleep assessment parameters. By providing AHI, leak and flow limitation, optimal therapy can be designed to meet the users specific needs. More importantly, the PR System One BiPAP Pro 60 Series can indentify symptoms beyond classic OSA and indicate the potential need for specialized treatment. Depending on model, storage includes: Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30 day averages, Hours of Use. SD Card: Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea.
- Dry Box Technology - With PR System One’s Dry Box technology, the risk of water ingress into the machine has now been nearly eliminated. The innovatively designed water chamber allows for the chamber to be tilted, or even upside down, without leaking back into the machine. Even if water leaks into the water chamber, the Dry Box prevents it from escaping into the CPAP.
- Ultimate Mask Fit technology – Leak rate depends on device pressure. By optimizing the CPAP to the mask, comfort and compliance increase dramatically. The PR System One BiPAP Pro mask fit feature allows for the user to check the seal of their masks in real time. Also, instead of falsely increasing pressure when a large leak is detected, our novel technology compensates by decreasing pressure in an attempt to re-seal the mask on the patient’s face.
- Humidity Control - To achieve optimal results and meet personal needs, enhanced humidification intelligence was required for increased comfort and performance. Five user selected dial settings allow personalization of therapy with consistent delivery of temperature and humidity at the mask throughout the night. Even with room temperature and humidity levels changing, PR System One BiPAP Pro uses advanced sensing technology to maintain user targeted relative humidity levels during therapy.
- Easy night-time viewing - A back-lit screen ensures users will be able to see PR System One’s interface even in the dark.
Included in this package:
- Bipap Pro
- Heated Humidifier
- Heater CPAP Tube
- Travel bag
- 1 year supply of filters
- User manual
- 2 year warrenty
|Machine Type||BiLevel & VPAP|
|Heated Hose Option||No|
|Data Storage Content||No|