Respironics PR System One 60 Series Reusable Foam Filters
This foam filter is compatible with the Respironics PR System One 60 Series CPAP and BiPAP machines.
Dimensions: 1 11/16” x 1”
Which Way Does the Filter Go?
Ultra Fine White Filter:
- Remove the old filter first and discard.
- Clean the area with a dry cloth.
- The white filter should be placed into the filter area with the mesh-side facing in.
- The tab should be at the top
Grey Foam Washable Filter:
- This filter should be placed on top of the white filter.
- When properly inserted, you should only see the grey foam filter and a small section of the white tab.
How Often Should I Clean the Filters?
Clean the gray foam filter at least once every two weeks and replace it with a new one every six months. The white ultra-fine filter is disposable and should be replaced after 30 nights of use or sooner if it appears dirty. DO NOT clean the ultra-fine filter. Wash the gray foam filter in warm water with a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Never install a wet filter into the device; it should be completely dry before reinstalling it. If the foam or white filter is torn, replace it.
Caution: Dirty inlet filters may cause high operating temperatures that may affect device performance. Regularly examine the inlet filters as needed for integrity and cleanliness.
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
- Respironics Water Chamber for PR System One 60 Series36 ReviewsSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $26.50
- Respironics DC Cord for PR System One 60 Series Machines12 Reviews$29.95
- Respironics System One Heated Tubing15 ReviewsSpecial Price $44.00 Regular Price $64.99