Somnera CPAP Alternative and Supplies Store
- Somnera Air Filter Pack (Qty 3)Discontinued
- Somnera? Replacment Hose - H11 ReviewDiscontinued
- Somnera™ System Complete Nasal Mask M3 BundleDiscontinued
- Somnera Replacement Headgear-S1Discontinued
- Somnera™ System Pillow Fit Kit - P3Discontinued
- Replacement Pillow for Somnera™ SystemDiscontinued
- Somnera™ System Nasal Mask Fit Kit - M3Discontinued
- Replacement Nasal Cushion for Somnera™ SystemDiscontinued
- Somnera™ System Complete Pillow Mask P3 BundleDiscontinued
- The Somnera All-In Bundle1 ReviewDiscontinued Parts Available
Somnera CPAP Alternative and Supplies
Somnera is made to give sleep apnea patients an alternative solution for their sleep apnea therapy. The Somnera System is a small device that is lightweight and easy to use during therapy. The Somnera System can be paired with the SleepBridge App to increase the sleep apnea therapy of the users. The CPAP Shop has different kinds of masks and machine supplies and the Somnera System.
Frequently Asked Questions About Somnera CPAP Products
How Does the Somnera System Work?
The Somnera System has a valve that is used for the produced pressure and not the airflow. The backpressure level is regulated by the airbox and supplies pressure and airflow to the user’s airway during hypopnea.
Does Your Somnera Online Store Have a Brick-and-mortar Store?
Yes, The CPAP Shop’s brick-and-mortar store is located at 159 Cooper Rd in West Berlin, New Jersey. The CPAP Shop store is an authorized dealer for all Somnera CPAP inventory and other CPAP and BiPAP products.
Does The CPAP Shop Provide Customer Service and Assistance for Somnera Products After Purchase?
Purchased a product from our Online Somnera CPAP store or our brick-and-mortar store and The CPAP Shop will continue to give customer services concerning your purchase. We also offer free fast shipping on all orders over $99 with other additional discounts, rewards, and benefits. For more questions, contact us at 1-866-414-9700.
Is the Somnera System FDA Approved?
The initial FDA clearance of the Somnera system was received in 2018. In June 2020 it was fully FDA-approved. To treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) the Somnera system can be purchased.
Are There Different Mask Fits for the Somnera System?
Somnera offers a range of masks that include small, medium, and large sizes for a perfect fit. The Somnera Alternative CPAP masks are comfortable and has replaceable pillows for a continuous Sleep Apnea therapy for better treatment.