Travel-Friendly Sleep8 CPAP Sanitizer
The Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs and can easily fold into your travel bag. Compatible with all machines and no adapters needed!
CPAP Cleaning Supplies
- Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer Device29 ReviewsSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $328.95
- LiViliti PAPTIZER LED Smart Sanitizer2 ReviewsSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $329.00
- SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaning Machine55 Reviews
As low as $149.00 Regular Price $348.00
- LiViliti Healthy Hose Pro Antimicrobial CPAP Tubing2 Reviews$19.95
- Sunset CPAP Mask Wipes10 ReviewsSpecial Price $8.99 Regular Price $11.50
- Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution17 ReviewsAs low as $13.95
- Purdoux CPAP Mask & Hose Soap3 Reviews$5.99
- Bleep DreamPreps Facial Wipe Pads (100 Pack)2 ReviewsSpecial Price $12.00 Regular Price $15.00
- Travel Citrus II CPAP Mask Wipes6 ReviewsSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $8.75
- SoClean Cartridge Filter Kit57 Reviews$30.00
- CPAP Vapor Clear Sinus Blaster8 ReviewsSpecial Price $18.99 Regular Price $19.99
- SoClean Heated Hose Adapter for Airsense 1030 Reviews$20.00
- Citrus II - CPAP Mask Cleaner8 ReviewsAs low as $7.15
- Citrus II - CPAP Mask Wipes15 ReviewsSpecial Price $11.99 Regular Price $13.75
- 3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner For Mask and Accessories16 ReviewsSpecial Price $239.00 Regular Price $299.00
- 3B Lumin UVC Sanitizer Wand System1 ReviewDiscontinued
- Sleep8 CPAP Sanitizing Replacement Bag4 Reviews$19.95
The CPAP Shop carries a variety of CPAP cleaning supplies to ensure that you are able to keep your CPAP equipment clean easily and with little effort. Regularly cleaning and maintaining your CPAP equipment can improve the effectiveness of your therapy and the lifetime of your equipment. Products such as CPAP mask wipes, and mask and hose soap are vital for the everyday upkeep of your CPAP equipment.
The CPAP Shop also offers a number of sanitizers that use ozone or ultraviolet light to kill 99.9% of germs, bacteria, and other pathogens. These sanitizers can easily clean your mask, tube, headgear and water chamber–in as little as 5 minutes.
How To Clean CPAP Equipment at Home
CPAP Cleaning Supplies Frequently Asked Questions
Is it necessary to clean my CPAP items?
It is important to clean as well as sanitize your CPAP machine, mask, accessories, and other parts in order to get the maximum benefit from your CPAP therapy. Cleaning all CPAP supplies and equipment regularly prolongs their usefulness as well as providing more hygienic therapy. If you do not properly clean and sanitize your CPAP equipment can lead to health issues that could be avoided with a little effort and care.
What does a CPAP disinfectant do?
CPAP sanitizers use activated oxygen and high intensity light to naturally kill harmful bacteria and viruses.
While washing your CPAP equipment regularly is still recommended, these devices offer an easy and odor-free method sterilizing equipment. Both oxygen and UV light CPAP sanitizers have been proven effective against 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and mold. Sanitizers that use activated oxygen and UV light allow users to disinfect hard-to-reach areas of their CPAP equipment, thus preventing illness.
Are CPAP cleaning supplies different for masks and machines?
With our online lowest price match guarantee, you can rest assured you are paying the best price for your purchase. If you find a lower price on the same CPAP mask at an authorized online retailer within 14 days of purchase, we will refund the difference. If you see the product listed lower at an authorized online retailer, please contact us at 866.414.9700 for a price match.
How to choose the right product for me?
You can search our website’s blog posts for reviews and ratings on different CPAP cleaning supplies or we have provided some blog posts in the section below the FAQ. Alternatively, our customer support service is ready to chat or have a call.