DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
Discontinued Parts Available
- Large color display, small bedside footprint
- Auto-adjusting pressure to fit most prescriptions
- Optional heated humidification and rainout reduction technology
- SmartFlex pressure relief, flow limitation, Bluetooth connectivity
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 Auto Adjust CPAP Machine Overview
A Breath of Innovation
Designed, built, and tested to the highest quality by our skilled and dedicated team at our home in Somerset, Pennsylvania, the IntelliPAP 2 Auto CPAP utilizes patented technology and the latest advancements in sleep technology to offer effective treatment, maximum comfort, and connectivity to monitor therapy wherever you are.
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 Auto Adjust CPAP Machine Features
- Operating at only 26 dB, this CPAP machine is one of the quietest on the market.
- IntelliPAP 2 offers a heated humidification system, which delivers appropriate humidification and increased comfort for your sleep treatment. Each IntelliPAP 2 model is compatible with the integrated heated humidifier.
- Easy to use. Three large buttons control all of the machine features.
- The sleek, stylish design and small size make it easy to integrate into any household setting.
- Large, non-slip pads on the bottom of the device keep it from moving around on the nightstand.
- To eliminate clutter, the tubing attaches to the rear of the device.
- Easy access to air intake filter for cleaning and replacing.
- International power source with an 8-foot power cord; DC power adaptor offered as an alternative.
- Altitude correction is automatic up to 9,000 feet.
- SmartCode® compliance tracking encrypts important information that might help you track your therapy's success.
- When you need to repair or inspect system components, you'll receive a reminder.
- The delayed pressure ramp gradually raises the unit's pressure to the prescribed level, making it simpler for you to fall asleep.
- When you breathe into the mask, auto on/off starts the flow of air; when you remove the mask, the flow of air ceases.
- There is no need for a separate hose or power wire because the humidifier chamber conveniently docks into the bottom of the machine.
- At the maximum setting, the 400 ml capacity delivers 8 hours of continuous humidification.
- The heat-transfer plate is made of integrated stainless steel and delivers effective and efficient water heating.
- Lexan® created a water chamber that was designed to enhance humidity while minimizing leaks.
- The water reservoir is simple to remove and refill, and it has overfill prevention built-in.
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty.
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 Benefits
PulseDose Heated Humidification (optional)
Managing rainout in the tube and mask is no longer an issue. The innovative PulseDose humidifier delivers humidified air only when the patient requires it, thus dramatically minimizing the rainout that is associated with current heated humidifier solutions. While inhaling, humidified air is delivered directly into the mask. During exhalation, dry, non-humidified air is delivered to help eliminate rainout.
How It Works: During a normal breath cycle, a patient inhales approximately 33% of the time while exhaling 66%. Devilbiss’s patented predictive algorithm based on natural breathing patterns ensures a consistent bolus of humidified air is delivered at the beginning of inhalation. During exhale, a valve silently rotates to deliver room air to clear the tube of excess humidification.
Breathing More Natural Than Ever
Providing the most comfortable experience is our goal. Devilbiss’ most advanced algorithm yet, the PureView Auto Adjusting Algorithm, identifies periodic breathing as a waxing and waning period of greater than 20 seconds with repetitive cycles. This improved sensitivity allows the algorithm to determine if the patient has periodic breathing, central sleep apnea, or complex apnea. This approach can detect short cycles (< 30 seconds) and long cycles (Cheyne-Stokes respiration) periodic breathing. This detection system improves overall comfort and effectiveness.
The IntelliPAP 2 CPAP System, which is popular among patients, is intended to provide the best in performance and comfort while still being simple to use. IntelliPAP 2 was created with the end-user in mind and is packed with the performance characteristics that patients require, as well as being engineered to last for years.
Apart from regular cleaning of the filter, we developed the IntelliPAP 2 to be maintenance-free for its lifetime. Every device is manufactured in the USA!
Sitting below the unit to decrease the overall device footprint but the maximum surface area, the heated humidifier provides more than enough humidity for your sleep therapy. Built for durability, the water chamber is easy to remove and has a stainless steel heat transfer plate, and is dishwasher safe. DeVilbiss designed the chamber with a unique baffle system to hold enough water for a full night's sleep; the water chamber allows the airflow to collect more humidity. Even at the humidifier's highest setting, you can still expect a full 8 hours of humidification.
Discreet respiratory events include obstructive apnea, hypopnea, central apnea, and arousals– flow-based respiratory event-related arousals (RERAs). Much like sonar uses sound waves to determine the location of an object, Central apneas are determined by the use of a small flow signal to identify the status of the airway during an apnea. The operation is completely silent and highly effective.
Flow limitation, a flattening of the flow signal, is used by the algorithm to predict further obstructive events and can be a precursor to snore and hypopnea or apnea.
Bluetooth Capable Technology Bluetooth for IntelliPAP CPAP
With the built-in Bluetooth, you can easily sync the IntelliPAP 2 machine to the free SmartLink app. The SmartLink app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Once the app is downloaded and the Bluetooth is turned on, feedback and user data will begin streaming from the CPAP to your smartphone.
- The SmartLink app also allows users to:
- Review simple, color-coded feedback on therapy
- View reports for daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly usage
- Receive notifications for high leak and low usage
- Receive reminders for replacing supplies such as mask and tubing
- View help videos for setting up and maintaining the unit
- You can find out more information about SmartCode here.
Pressure Flow Like Never Before
SmartFlex Pressure Relief is a unique exhalation relief function that provides three levels of customizable pressure reduction and six rounding options to tailor the transition between inhalation to exhalation. SmartFlex lowers exhalation pressure by 1 cmH20 per level (up to 3 cmH20), allowing users to breathe easier against their therapy pressure. The large LCD screen provides a simple-to-follow graph to help make the adjustments to get the SmartFlex just right for you.
The large front-facing color screen and intuitive control knob make setting up and using the IntelliPAP 2 incredibly simple. Graphical displays of functions like SmartFlex™ and Flow Rounding™ become easy to interpret and adjust. A digital clock is displayed as a screen saver and the display’s brightness can be adjusted, set to dim automatically, or turned off completely.
Connectivity with SmartLink App
Bluetooth is standard on every unit and provides an interactive means for patients to stay engaged with their therapy. The SmartLink app allows you to wirelessly review therapy results and history over smartphones or download to a desktop PC.
Take It Anywhere
The IntelliPAP 2 System has a tiny footprint and a discrete travel case, allowing you to bring it with you as carry-on luggage or wherever you go! The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 is intended to provide an unchallenged mix of performance and comfort, whether you're at home or on the go - just what you'd expect from the world leader in respiratory technology.
DeVilbiss Is With You Every Step of the Way
DeVilbiss offers a highly instructive user DVD that helps you get the most out of your CPAP therapy while explaining how to correctly use and care for your new IntelliPAP 2 CPAP System to help you quickly acclimate to your new IntelliPAP 2 CPAP System. DeVilbiss also provides a comprehensive range of latex-free, lightweight masks that are the ideal companion to your IntelliPAP 2 System.
Breathe easier with SmartFlex Technology.
The SmartFlex function on the IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust models improves user comfort by removing the discomfort associated with breathing against the prescribed CPAP pressure. SmartFlex also has a proprietary function called "Flow Rounding," which enables customizing CPAP pressure transitions.
Less Pressure. Customizable Transitioning. More Success
- Three pressure relief levels to choose from
- Six separate inspiratory and expiratory transitions
- Delay-only or full-time mode
What does my purchase include?
IntelliPAP 2 Auto CPAP, Power Supply and Cord, Hose, Carrying Case, Filters, Patient Manual, and 3 year warranty
|Machine Type||Auto-Adjusting CPAP|
|Machine Pressure||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Sound Level||26.6 dba|
|Dimensions - Machine||5.9"W x 6.1"L x 3.7"H|
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier||11.7"L x 7.6"W x 3.3"H|
|Weight - Machine||1.93 lbs|
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier||3.8 lbs|
|Warranty Term||3 Year|
|Heated Hose Option||No|
|Data Storage Content||Yes|
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 Humidifier Chamber6 Reviews$33.00
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 Reusable Black Foam FiltersSpecial Price $6.50 Regular Price $6.99
- Devilbiss IntelliPAP 2 Ultra Fine FiltersSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $5.25
PulseDose Heated Humidification System A truly innovative approach to managing rainout in the patient tubing and mask by providing humidified air to the patient during inhalation and dry air during exhalation.
1.93 lbs - unit only
SmartFlex is a unique exhalation pressure relief function. When the SmartFlex option is enabled, it helps minimize the pressure experienced during exhalation. SmartFlex tracks each breath — detecting onset of inspiration and expiration, and adjusting relief pressure to proper levels. By reducing pressure at the beginning of exhalation and returning to therapeutic pressure upon inhalation, SmartFlex ensures the maximum benefit of prescribed therapy, and assures a comfortable night’s sleep.
Yes, the DC Power Cord for IntelliPAP 2 CPAP Machine is a 12V DC cord that connects your IntelliPAP 2 CPAP machine to a cigarette-lighter style DC outlet.
|Product|| DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine |
As low as $690.00
As low as $335.00 Regular Price $880.00
|Short Description|| |
|Machine Type|| |
|Sound Level|| |
|Warranty Term|| |
|Dimensions - Machine|| |
5.9"W x 6.1"L x 3.7"H
7.6" L x 6.2" W x 3.3" H
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier|| |
11.7"L x 7.6"W x 3.3"H
11.7" L x 7.6" W x 3.3" H
|Weight - Machine|| |
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier|| |
|Machine Pressure|| |
4 to 20 cm H2O
4 to 20 cm H2O
|Data Storage Content|| |
|Water Chamber Capacity|| |
|Altitude Compensation|| |
|Leak Compensation|| |
|Battery Option|| |
|Exhalation Relief|| |
|DC Capable|| |
|Heated Hose Option|| |
|FAA Compliant|| |
|Therapy Modes|| |
CPAP and Auto-CPAP
|Auto Start|| |
|Auto Stop|| |
|AC Power|| |
Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)