React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier
- Auto-adjusting CPAP to fit your therapy needs
- Integrated, dual-chamber heated humidifier
- Extended ramp time of 60 minutes
- Comfort features including expiratory pressure relief, auto-start, and mask leak alert
- Price match guarantee
- Fast and free shipping
Questions about this product? Call 1-866-414-9700.
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
React Health Luna II Auto CPAP with Humidifier Overview
*This item is not eligible for further discounts
*This item is not eligible for returns
React Health Luna II Features
- Uses Wi-Fi or cellular connection to share therapy data (if desired)
- Crystal clear LCD display
- Integrated heated humidifier
- Easy access to your data using convenient QR code
- 60-minute ramp time
- Automatically adjusting pressure
- Reslex® expiratory pressure relief
- Auto start and mask leak alerts
- User-Friendly Color LCD Display
React Health Luna II - Can Use Wi-Fi or Cellular Connection To Share Therapy Data
With the help of Wi-Fi or cellular connection, users of this auto-CPAP machine can easily share their sleep data with their doctors. By allowing both Wi-Fi and cellular data sharing options, the users can upload and share their sleep data from anywhere. This feature can also be turned off since data sharing is optional.
React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine Has Color LCD For User-Friendly Display
The React Health (formerly 3B Medical) Luna II provides updated data on your sleep apnea therapy using a backlit LCD display located on the top of the CPAP machine. It allows navigation from a single dial menu access that provides all the information on the last CPAP therapy as well as statistics on your sleep.
Luna II Auto CPAP Machine With Humidifier - Built-In Dual-Chamber Heated Humidifier
The dual-chamber heated humidifier is integrated to provide the best comfort levels for CPAP therapy and is easy to clean. No other equipment is required for a comfortable CPAP therapy.
One of the most common complaints of CPAP users is dried airways and dry mouth, and the integrated heated humidifier makes the CPAP therapy more effective with the React Health Luna II.
React Health Luna II Has A QR Code To Provide Easy Access to Your Data
The Luna II makes it easy to access your CPAP data with QR scanning. Scanning the QR will immediately provide your mobile device access to all your CPAP data. All you need to do is install the React Health Luna II application available on all iOS and Android devices.
React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier - 60-Minute Ramp Time
Unlike most CPAP or APAP machines, the Luna II has a 60-minute ramp time compared to the normal 45-minutes ramp time. The extra 15 minutes of ramp time provides a longer, more comfortable sleep.
React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine - Automatic Pressure Adjustments - Fewer Trips to the Doctor!
Automatic pressure adjustments help with easy CPAP therapy compliance. Auto-adjusting pressure settings mean that you will need fewer sleep studies and doctor visits because the machine measures your inhaling and exhaling pressure during sleep. The Luna II Auto-CPAP machine sets a new pressure that automatically saves time, and money, and reduces the hassle.
React Health Luna II - Reslex® Expiratory Pressure Relief
The Reslex Expiratory Pressure Relief is a comfort feature that provides easier inhaling and exhaling during CPAP therapy. The pressure relief feature ensures that breathing out is easier against the positive air pressure. This feature helps reduce bloating and cramping while CPAP therapy helps maintain easy breathing.
Luna II Auto CPAP Machine With Humidifier - Auto Start and Mask Leak Alert
The autostart and mask leak alert provides a convenient way to troubleshoot the machine and mask. The auto start allows the machine to turn on automatically as soon as it detects breathing. These features have an audible sound and can be disabled.
React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine Includes
- Luna II Auto-CPAP Machine
- Carrying Case
- Power Supply and Cable
- User Manual
Can You Travel With React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine?
Yes, you can travel with the React Health Luna II Auto CPAP machine. However, be aware that you will need to empty the humidifier tank to avoid spilling water that might damage your Luna II CPAP machine.
How To Use The React Health Luna QR App?
Each night your React Health Luna II CPAP machine will display a QR code. Scan this code to get a personalized sleep report in your React Health Luna QR App. The React Health Luna QR App is available for both Android and Apple operating systems.
How to get your sleep report:
- First, open the Google Play Store App available on your Android phone, or the App Store available on your iPhone, and search for the React Health Luna QR App.
- After you have downloaded the React Health Luna QR app, use your phone’s camera to scan the QR code display on your React Health Luna II CPAP machine to generate your sleep reports.
How To Setup the React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine?
Connect your React Health Luna II CPAP machine with a power supply or plug it into the outlet. The LCD screen display will light up, indicating the activation of your Luna II CPAP machine. Keep your Luna II CPAP machine on a flat surface and attach the CPAP tube to both the machine and your mask.
What To Consider While Using a React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine?
- Avoid tobacco use and smoking because it causes a build-up of tar in the device which can damage your CPAP machine.
- Water can break the React Health Luna II Auto CPAP Machine. Ensure that your machine is kept away from water and that no water ever enters your machine.
- Avoid the use of electromagnetic devices, such as CT scanners, while you use the React Health Luna II AutoSet CPAP Machine.
What Are The Advantages Of Using React Health Luna II AutoSet CPAP Machine?
The biggest advantage of purchasing the React Health Luna II AutoSet CPAP Machine is that you can enjoy unique features similar to those available with high-end CPAP machines, at a budget-friendly price. The most popular features are the mask leak alert and increased ramp time.
How to Clean React Health Luna II AutoSet CPAP Machine With Humidifier?
It is crucial to clean your CPAP machine and humidifier to avoid any accumulation of dirt on the surface or within the tubes and machines to extend the lifespan of the React Health Luna II AutoSet CPAP Machine. Typical types of buildup found in CPAP machines and humidifiers are fluoride, added minerals, and various other impurities. Additionally, CPAP humidifiers contain warm stagnant water, which causes the growth of bacteria.
Here are some tips to clean your React Health Luna II AutoSet CPAP Machine and humidifier:
- Use vinegar or mild soap mixed with warm water to remove dirt and buildup.
- Avoid using chemicals for cleaning purposes because it can lead to poisoning.
- After the devices are cleaned, air dry the parts individually.
We do not accept returns on any CPAP/BiPAP machines. For more information, read our return policy.
|Product Name For Bundle||React Health Luna II Auto|
|Machine Pressure||4-20 cm H2O|
|Warranty Term||2 Year|
|Heated Hose Option||No|
|Therapy Modes||CPAP and Auto-CPAP|
|Stock Status Message||Free Shipping|
|Sound Level||27 dba|
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier||10.79 in L x 7.24 in W x 4.53 in H|
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier||4 lbs|
|Data Storage Content||Yes|
|Water Chamber Capacity||380 mL|
- Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution17 ReviewsAs low as $13.95 Regular Price $14.95
- LiViliti PAPTIZER LED Smart Sanitizer4 ReviewsSpecial Price $259.00 Regular Price $329.00
- Purdoux Sanitizing Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera (Unscented)As low as $16.99
- Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer Device29 ReviewsSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $328.95
$399.00 Regular Price $1,039.00
$450.00 Regular Price $888.99
|Short Description|| |
|Machine Type|| |
|Sound Level|| |
|Warranty Term|| |
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier|| |
10.79 in L x 7.24 in W x 4.53 in H
9.4" x 7" x 5"
|Weight - Machine|| |
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier|| |
|Machine Pressure|| |
4-20 cm H2O
|Data Storage Content|| |
|Water Chamber Capacity|| |
|Altitude Compensation|| |
|Leak Compensation|| |
|Battery Option|| |
|Exhalation Relief|| |
|DC Capable|| |
|Heated Hose Option|| |
|FAA Compliant|| |
|Therapy Modes|| |
CPAP and Auto-CPAP
|Auto Start|| |
|Auto Stop|| |
|AC Power|| |
|Product Type|| |