Respironics ComfortGel Blue Replacement Nasal Cushion
ComfortGel Cushion and Comfort Flap Combo
The Respironics premium blue gel works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal. The blue gel provides extra stability and allows for a greater variety in facial feat
Improved Gel Cushion Technology: The soft, pliable blue gel readily adapts to facial features, thereby simplifying fit and contributing to extended comfort. The new blue gel is lighter, softer, and is compatible with all versions of the Comfort Gel Nasal Mask. Replacing your Gel Cushion & Silicone Flap will help make your mask feel like new.
Helpful hints for mask use:
- Headgear should be secure but not too tight. Tighten top strap first, then bottom strap.
- Final adjustment should be done while lying down with the air blowing at the prescribed pressure through the tubing and mask.
- Cushion should not be crushed against the face.
- Tight fit is not necessary for effective therapy. By tightening, folds are created in the material, causing a leak path. Try loosening the mask if leaks are present.
- Mark the headgear straps with permanent marker to remember where they should be fastened.
- Remove the mask by pulling over head or use the quick release clip.
- Do not block the exhalation port. It is necessary to clear carbon dioxide.
- Loop the tubing over the headboard to reduce pull on mask.
- Place the tubing under a blanket to warm the air.
|Product Name For Bundle||Medium #1070106|
|Warranty Term||90 Day|
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|