ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with Bluetooth, HumidAir and ClimateLineAir
- Built-in bluetooth facility
- Front-facing, full-color LCD display
- Integrated HumidAir humidifier for comfortable therapy
- Whisper quiet
- Additional comfort features like EPR and Ramp
As low as $945.00 Regular Price $969.00
Questions about this product? Call 1-866-414-9700.
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP Machine - Overview
ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machine - Features
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP - Pros And Cons
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine is an older model but remains a top choice for its effectiveness, quiet operation, integrated humidifier, advanced data tracking, user-friendly interface, and advanced comfort features. The most updated version is the ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine.
- Effective and reliable CPAP therapy, which helps individuals with sleep apnea breathe more comfortably during sleep
- Quiet and almost noiseless operation, allowing users and their sleep partners to rest undisturbed
- Integrated humidifier provides comfort, preventing dryness and irritation in the airways for a more comfortable therapy
- Advanced data tracking capabilities, helping users and healthcare providers monitor therapy progress
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy to adjust settings and monitor therapy
- Enhanced comfort features like EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief), reducing pressure during exhalation
- Ramp feature that starts therapy at a lower pressure and gradually increase it, making it easier to fall asleep
- AutoSet models adjust pressure levels in real time, adapting to individual breathing patterns for optimal therapy
- The ResMed AirSense 10 can be relatively expensive compared to some other CPAP machines
- While it's not large, some users may find it less compact and more challenging to transport for travel
- Some additional accessories, such as specific masks or tubing, may need to be purchased separately.
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP - Additional Features
ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP - Integrated HumidAir Humidification:
Heated humidification is a standard feature built-in to all the ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machines. With the Climate Control's enhanced Auto option, simply attach the ClimateLine Air heated tube and press start on your CPAP machine to receive the ultimate therapy comfort.
ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset Bluetooth - Connected Care:
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine comes with bluetooth and built-in wireless technology that seamlessly connects to ResMed's new cloud-based management system called MyAir. MyAir offers the capability to change the device settings and troubleshoot remotely. With this feature, common therapy questions can be resolved in minutes. MyAir transmissions operate only in the US.
AirSense S10 CPAP Machine - AutoRamp:
ResMed's new AutoRamp feature in CPAP AirSense 10 Autoset with sleep onset detection is designed to make therapy as comfortable as possible from the moment you turn on the CPAP machine. It works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects your sleeping, the AutoRamp feature comfortably increases the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is properly delivered.
ResMed CPAP AirSense 10 - Ambient Light:
Ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in your room. If you need to pause your therapy during the night, the screen will stay dim. This light sensor senses the brightness of the room and adjusts the backlight so that your therapy doesn’t hinder anyone else’s sleep
ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP - Advanced event detection:
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that you are always receiving appropriate therapy.
ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP - Easy-Breathe Motor:
The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner even when you use the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset CPAP machine. The innovative design of the Easy-Breathe motor features foam and insulating materials that are incorporated into the base of the device. It produces minimal turbulence while delivering more performance, thus virtually eliminating the noise the that escapes into the room.
Auto CPAP Machine Resmed S10 AirSense 10 CPAP - Forward Facing Design:
The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface, and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
AirSense 10 Autoset - Expiratory pressure relief (EPR)
This feature maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation. It helps enhance comfort during CPAP therapy by decreasing your CPAP pressure during exhalation on a breath-by-breath basis. There are three comfort settings to choose from, allowing the user to customize the AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP to their own needs.
ResMed AirSense 10 Bluetooth CPAP Machine - In The Box
- Device with HumidAir integrated humidifier
- Water tub
- ClimateLine Air Heated CPAP Tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
Unopened and unused CPAP machines can be returned within 30 days. A 15% restocking fee will be charged. No other returns accepted. For more information, read our return policy.
|Machine Pressure||4-20 cm H2O|
|Weight - Machine||2.75 lbs|
|Warranty Term||2 Year|
|Heated Hose Option||Yes|
|Therapy Modes||CPAP and Auto-CPAP|
|Dimensions - Machine||4.57” x 10.04” X 5.91”|
|Custom Label Image||0|
|AC Power||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|Sound Level||26.6 dBA|
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier||10.04" L x 4.57" W x 5.9" H|
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier||2.75 lbs|
|Data Storage Content||Yes|
|Water Chamber Capacity||380 mL|
- ResMed ClimateLine Air Heated CPAP Tubing Airsense1024 Reviews$46.00
- ResMed DC Power Converter for AirSense ™ 10 Series CPAP Machines9 Reviews$95.00
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP Water Chamber8 Reviews$29.00
- Side Plate Cover24 Reviews$19.99
- AirSense/AirCurve 10 Essential Parts Bundle$71.99 Regular Price $73.00
- ResMed AirSense 10 and AirSense S9 Series CPAP Disposable Filters19 ReviewsSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $9.00
- LiViliti Healthy Hose Pro Antimicrobial CPAP Tubing2 Reviews$19.95
- React Health Lumin CPAP Cleaner For Mask and Accessories16 ReviewsSpecial Price $239.00 Regular Price $299.00
- LiViliti PAPTIZER LED Smart Sanitizer4 ReviewsSpecial Price $259.00 Regular Price $329.00
For instructions on cleaning your CPAP mask, refer to your mask user guide for best practices.
As low as $945.00 Regular Price $969.00
$989.00 Regular Price $2,253.00
|Short Description|| |
|Machine Type|| |
|Sound Level|| |
|Warranty Term|| |
|Dimensions - Machine|| |
4.57” x 10.04” X 5.91”
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier|| |
10.04" L x 4.57" W x 5.9" H
10.21 in L x 3.72 in W x 5.45 in H
|Weight - Machine|| |
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier|| |
|Machine Pressure|| |
4-20 cm H2O
|Data Storage Content|| |
|Water Chamber Capacity|| |
|Altitude Compensation|| |
|Leak Compensation|| |
|Battery Option|| |
|Exhalation Relief|| |
|DC Capable|| |
|Heated Hose Option|| |
|FAA Compliant|| |
|Therapy Modes|| |
CPAP and Auto-CPAP
|Auto Start|| |
|Auto Stop|| |
|AC Power|| |
Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
AC input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A
|Product Type|| |