Respironics PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP & Heated Humidifier
A newer version of the Respironics DS550HS CPAP is now available. The DreamStation AUTO CPAP with Heated Humidifier is a fully automatic CPAP machine offering a vibrant color screen displays with easy-to-use menus. The DreamStation provides, with built-in bluetooth, offers state of the art technology in a compact modular design. Its user-friendly capabilities allow users to connect to a mobile app, DreamMapper, through Bluetooth for performance checks and daily progress feedback.
The enhanced System One features a host of innovative technologies and features that improve both the patient and provider/clinician experience.
The Respironics DS550HS is no longer being made.
This NEW Enhanced AUTO CPAP addresses advanced sleep assessment parameters, including: AHI, Leak, Reduced sound levels, Enhanced filtration design, and Flow Limitations to provide optimum therapy for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- Reduced sound levels: With the addition of our advanced WhisperSmart technology, designed to make our industry-leading Flex Family of pressure relief technologies operate more quietly, System One is one of the quietest devices on the market when it matters most: when patients are breathing on it.
- Advanced Event Detection & Response: The System One Sleep Therapy System tracks many common OSA related systems like Apnea Hypopnea Index, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks; but it can also detect symptoms beyond classic OSA. With intelligent technology the System One REMstar Auto can identify conditions such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing that may indicate the need for specialized therapy
- Improved humidity output and control: With improved humidity output, System One offers five patient-selected relative humidity settings to deliver customized comfort while dramatically reducing rainout. In addition, our “classic” mode provides the ability to shut off Humidity Control, if preferred.
- Flex Family Technologies: Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Thanks to the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm that detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, the REMstar Auto delivers just the right pressure relief for every breath, making it easier for patients to adapt to therapy.
- Mask fit and seal monitoring: With the Mask Fit feature, System One Auto devices give patients the ability to check the seal of their masks in real time and lets them and their clinicians know what leaks may result when pressures increase from baseline throughout the night.
- Easy night-time viewing: A back-lit screen ensures patients will be able to see System One’s interface even in the dark.
- Enhanced filtration design:Packaged with each device, a white, ultra-fine filter provides filtration that may enhance comfort without increasing noise or changes in efficacy.
- 15 mm tubing option:System One now features both 15 mm and 22 mm tubing options that may provide greater patient comfort and customization of therapy.
Included with this package: New Enhanced PR System One Auto CPAP, Heated Humidifier, Standard 22mmTubing, Optional 15mm performance tubing, Travel Bag, 2 year warranty, 1 year supply filters, Power cord, user Manual, Free UPS ground Shipping
RESPIRONICS SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICING & POLICIES FOR THIS PRODUCT - We are only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States. Manufacturer's Note: Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product. MSRP with Heated Humidifier = Full Local Support $1689, Limited Local Support $1182, The CPAP Shop Online Support $939. Our price of $939 includes expert telephone and email support with respect to mask sizing, replacement accessories and assistance with choosing the correct CPAP or Bipap machine.
|Machine Type||Auto-Adjusting CPAP|
|Heated Hose Option||No|
|Data Storage Content||No|