ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II CPAP Nasal Mask with Headgear
- Conforming pads shape to forehead
- Innovative headgear wicks moisture from skin for breathability
- Dual layered cushions for stability and reduced nasal pressure
As low as $105.00
3D Mask Fit Technology is now available! Reach out to our customer service via chat or phone so we can help show you how this mask will fit your face before you make a purchase.
CPAP comfort comes with a mask that fits your face rather than you fitting to it. With the ResMed Ultra Mirage II CPAP Nasal Mask with Headgear, you get an upgrade from earlier designs, creating a mask that perfectly fits any face without compromise. And a combination of comfort and performance provides a reliable nasal mask for peace of mind CPAP compliance every night.
No sweat CPAP
With Breathe-0-Prene headgear, you never feel the sticky sweat of mask contact. The polyurethane foam with an outer layer of nylon and spandex offers more mask breathability for enhanced comfort. The mask design removes moisture away from the skin and you have a drier, more comfortable CPAP experience.
More cushioning for more comfort
The dual layer cushions reduce nose bridge pressure while inflating perfectly for a snug fit and a lasting seal without the unsightly side effects. The gentle pressure is just enough so you never feel nasal soreness or see red marks in the morning.
Easy to take off, easy to put on
The effortless easy-remove headgear features quick release clips for the simplest detachment for getting out of bed in the middle of the night. The cushions are easy to remove too, with simple attach and detach cushion clips for cleaning made easy. The quick release swivel also makes it effortless to disconnect the hose in no time.
Quiet diffused air design
No more noisy masks! The diffused air engineering redistributes airflow during exhalation, reducing noise so you and your needed partner can sleep through the night without disturbance. The design also optimizes CO2 washout!
Move freely all night long
With 360 degrees of pivoting movement, you can easily and effortlessly change sleeping positions and never lose your seal performance. The dynamic hose connection design moves with you so even the most active sleeper can sleep peacefully.
A perfect fit for your whole face
Masks can perfectly fit one place and not another. Not so with the innovative ResMed Ultra Mirage ™ II. Forehead supports ensure stability throughout the night without leaving pressure marks and nasal cushioning keeps your seal without pressing hard against the skin. The best part is that you require very minimal adjustment to achieve the perfect fit.
Fitting the Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask
- Place the tubing on the swivel joint. The tubing's edge and the swivel's ridge must completely cross. Connect the other end of the tubing to the CPAP machine.
- Place the straps below your ears and the cushion over your nose by pulling the headgear over your head. Link the mask frame to the other headgear clip. Adjust the headgear's fit with the Velcro® straps. Make sure you do not overtighten them.
- When the mask is on, the pads of the forehead support should gently press onto the forehead. If necessary, adjust the forehead connection by switching it to one of the other tab locations. There are four tab places to choose from. To adjust a tab's location, loosen the headgear straps first. Then, click and raise the forehead help tab to the next spot. Gently tighten the headgear straps once more.
- Hold the vent cover's edges on both sides of the "Click" sticker. To ensure that the vent cover is safely in place, press it firmly against the mask elbow.
- Turn on the CPAP. Lay down in order to check air leaks. You can adjust the Velcro or the forehead brace if there are air leaks.
Removing the ResMed Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask
Depress the tabs of the headgear clips to release the mask. The headgear clips will now be free of the mask case. Remove the mask and headgear over your ears.
- Do not detach the headgear after first releasing the headgear clips.
- Practice and make sure you feel comfortable taking the headgear off without assistance.
Disassembling the Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask
- Remove the main air tubing, headgear, headgear caps, swivel, forehead pads, mattress clip, cushion, and ports cap from the tubing.
- To remove the vent cover from the mask elbow, place your thumb on the side of the vent cover.
- Depress the forehead tab. The forehead support can now be separated from the mask base.
- Keep one side of the elbow clip in place and remove the other side of the clip from the inside of the mask case. Disconnect the clip and mask elbow.
Maintaining the Ultra Mirage II CPAP Nasal Mask
Regular cleaning and care of your ResMed Ultra Mirage II is important. Dirty or damaged mask parts can negatively impact your therapy, so be sure to inspect for tears, cracks, and normal wear. If something is damaged, replace it immediately. Follow the below tips for cleaning regularly.
Daily/After Each Use of Mirage II Nasal Mask
Hand wash the mask parts (except the headgear) with lukewarm water using a mild soap. Rinse the mask parts thoroughly and air dry them away from direct sunshine.
Hand wash the headgear. Use warm, soapy water and let dry completely before reassembling. Wash the headgear before wearing it for the first time because the dye can run. It is important to wash the headgear by hand at all times. The headgear can be cleaned without having to disconnect it.
Reassembling the ResMed Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask
- Place the cap of the port into the ports. Make sure the port's cap tabs are facing away from the mask.
- Put the mask elbow within the mask frame and connect it with the elbow clip on the inside. The elbow clip's flat side must face the mask base. If the mask elbow is properly connected to the frame, it should not move.
- At the same time, grab the vent cover's edges on both sides of the "Click" sticker. To ensure that the vent cover is safely in place, press it firmly against the mask elbow.
- Push the swivel onto the elbow of the mask.
- Insert the pad plugs into the two holes on the back of the forehead support to connect the forehead pads to the forehead support. To ensure that the pads are tightly secured to the forehead brace, press them firmly against it.
- Mount the forehead brace to the mask frame once more. Move the forehead help into one of the four tab locations by depressing the tab.
- Fit the nasal cushion's grooved edge to the mask base. Fit the top portion first, then work your way around the mask, pressing the cushion into the frame and checking for a strong seal. Push the cushion clip over the cushion and onto the mask frame, making sure it locks into place.
- Connect the mask frame to the headgear clips. Headgear straps can be threaded into the holes on the forehead brace and headgear clips. As fitted, the ULTRA MIRAGE headgear sticker should face outwards and be close to your ears. Adjust the Velcro straps.
|Pricing||$0 - $99|
- ResMed Ultra Mirage Replacement HeadgearAs low as $34.00
- ResMed Ultra Mirage™ and Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal Replacement CushionAs low as $34.00
- ResMed Ultra Mirage ™ II Cushion Clip9 Reviews$12.95
- ResMed Ultra Mirage ™ II CPAP mask Headgear clips24 ReviewsSpecial Price $7.50 Regular Price $8.00
- ResMed Ultra Mirage ™ II Forehead Support with Pads6 Reviews$28.99
|Product|| ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II CPAP Nasal Mask with Headgear |
As low as $105.00
| ResMed AirFit ™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear |
As low as $105.00
|Short Description|| |
|Mouth Breather|| |
|Side Sleeper|| |
|TV Friendly|| |
|For Her|| |
|Facial Hair|| |
|Multiple Sizes|| |
|Cushion Type|| |
|Mask Type|| |
|Latex Free|| |
|Magnetic Clips|| |