ResMed AirSense™ 10 Dishwasher Safe Humidifier Water Chamber
This dishwasher safe water chamber is a convenient, hygienic way to implement humidification with your therapy.
CPAP Humidifiers & Parts
- Fisher & Paykel Cleanable Humidifier Chamber for SleepStyle 2006 ReviewsSpecial Price $24.99 Regular Price $39.00
- ResMed AirSense 10 Filter Cover1 ReviewAs low as $10.95
- Respironics Flip Lid Assembly for PR System One Humidifiers12 ReviewsSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $15.95
- ResMed Water Chamber for H4i™ Heated Humidifier1 Review$22.50
- ResMed Flip Lid Seal for H5i™ Heated Humidifier1 Review$7.95
- Fisher & Paykel Cold Passover Humidification System3 ReviewsSpecial Price $62.00 Regular Price $67.95
- C-Series Tango ™ Disposable Water Chamber1 ReviewDiscontinued
- Respironics M Series Machines R3 Version Humidifier Chamber9 ReviewsDiscontinued
CPAP Water Chamber & Parts
CPAP machine humidifiers add moisture to the therapy air, allowing users more comfort from their therpay. Humidifiers will often prevent the feeling of waking up with a dry, sore throat and nasal passage. Humidifiers can come built-in to a CPAP machine, or they can be purchased as an optional add-on.
CPAP Humidifier Frequently Asked Questions
Is a humidifier necessary on a CPAP machine?
Using a CPAP machine humidifier is not necessary but will make the therapy more comfortable. A CPAP humidifier adds moisture to the therapy air which helps prevent dry out overnight and waking up feeling parched or with a dry mouth. By avoiding that discomfort, users are more likely to adapt to long-term sleep apnea therapy.
How long will delivery take for my CPAP humidifier?
Any orders placed before 3pm Monday-Friday will be shipped the same day. You can almost always expect to receive your order within 1-5 days anywhere in the United States. Faster shipping options are also available. Learn more about our shipping policy.
What type of water should I use with a CPAP humidifier?
Distilled water is generally recommended for CPAP humidifier to keep the chamber clean and free of mineral deposits. Tap water should be avoided as it contains hard white minerals and once the water evaporates, leaves behind deposits in the chamber that can lead to mold growth. If distilled water is not available, bottled water is preferred. The water in the humidifier should be emptied daily and the chamber should be cleaned each morning.