Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Review
The Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask is a nasal mask that comfortably sits under the nose. It was designed with users in mind so that they can sleep comfortably with every turn. It is a great solution for users who are active sleepers. This mask combines the popular DreamWear’s top-of-the-head tube design with Wisp’s minimal contact nasal cushion. The DreamWisp nasal mask gives users the freedom to sleep in any position through the night. This mask and its frame were designed to accommodate 90% of users.
Key Features of Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask
- Controlled in-frame airflow for enhanced comfort
- Minimal contact for unobstructed view
- Reduced contact nasal cushions
- Stable 4-point headgear
Benefits of Using Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask
The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP mask offers more comfort for every type of CPAP patient. It has a versatile design, making it easy to adapt to all face shapes and sizes. In addition, the innovative engineering creates a superior CPAP therapy experience for consistent compliance. This specialized frame features a built-in airflow so that users can have a peaceful sleep and move around without disrupting air pressure.
Its minimal contact design and top-of-the-head tube allow users to have a clear field of vision, so they are able to watch TV, read, and even wear eyeglasses comfortably. The innovative tube design on the top of the user’s head frees up the ability to move around during a night’s sleep. The tube will stay out of the way as a user changes positions throughout the night.
Featuring 4-point headgear, the DreamWisp nasal mask has fewer parts and a lightweight frame. The design of this headgear allows for a lighter feel on a user’s face and head, and also adds more stability while only having four contact points. Included fabric wraps add even more comfort for a softer fit.
How to Clean the Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask
This mask may be washed in a dishwasher once a week in addition to daily hand washing.
- Remove the mask parts that are made of fabric. Do not wash the fabric parts in the dishwasher.
- Disassemble the mask.
- Wash in the dishwasher’s top drawer.
- Air dry. Before using, check that the mask is dry
- Hand wash non-fabric components of the CPAP mask daily with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Never use bleach or cleaning solutions that contain conditioners or moisturizers.
- Hand wash fabric components weekly.
How to Fit the Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask
- Peel the top tabs of the headgear from the fabric. Set the length of the braces equally. To reattach, press the tabs back on the cloth.
- Remove the lower headgear tabs from the cloth. Set the length of the braces equally. To reattach, press the tabs back on the cloth.
- Keep adjusting the mask until a perfect fit is achieved.
- The elbow should sit on top of the head until done. The cushion should rest on your nose easily without blocking your nostrils.
“I couldn’t be happier with this mask! I regularly wear this mask all night without a problem and I feel so much more rested. The magnetic snaps in the side are a great feature, too.” – review by MHS
“I love this mask. It is very comfortable and quiet. The hose location at the top of the head is a HUGE improvement vs hanging off my nose. I can actually slip on reading glasses which I could not use with my old mask.” – review by Mike M
“Finally, I can sleep again. I can turn any way and the mask doesn’t leak. It is a real blessing to just be able to breathe normally again instead of spending all night adjusting the mask.” – review by Cam
Where Can I Buy the Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask?
You can purchase this nasal CPAP mask at The CPAP Shop. Shop online with us to make your purchase quickly and easily. Our knowledgeable staff can answer all your questions about the DreamWisp and help ensure you receive your mask in a timely manner. Give us a call at 866-414-9700.