Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP Mask
The redesigned Respironics Amara Gel Full Face CPAP Mask offers a more comfortable and lighter-weight fit for users. Many CPAP patients will find the new Amara easier than ever to use and clean. The redesign also provides more options for users, including varied sizing and cushion type to accommodate diverse user needs. Choosing the gel cushion allows for extreme comfort, therapy success, and more every night during treatment.
Key Features of Philips Respironics Amara Gel Full Face CPAP Mask
- Choose from either gel or silicone cushions
- The dual wall cushion seal ensures dependable CPAP compliance
- The lighter weight frame design is more comfortable for more users
- An adjustable forehead support allows for more flexible fitting
- Quiet exhalation ports offer a more peaceful CPAP experience for both users and their bed partners
Benefits Of Using Respironics Amara Gel Full Face CPAP Mask
- The optional cushion types gives users the choice of silicone or gel based on their comfort preference
- The dual wall provides a lasting seal that does not come loose at night
- The reduced frame weight offers more comfort for a variety of users with different face shapes and sizes
What Is Unique About the Philips Respironics Amara Gel Full Face CPAP Mask?
The Amara Gel CPAP mask is one of the few full face masks that give more options for users in terms of cushion type. Many users who prefer silicone do not have to select a different type of mask because of their preference. The option of a gel cushion is also available to users, allowing more users access to the benefits of the Amara mask without compromising on cushion type. The gel material contours to every user's unique facial shape, without any added weight or discomort. The gel cushion works efficiently all night long to provide a seal that will remain intact and secure, no matter the user's sleeping position.
Respironics Amara Gel Full Face CPAP Mask – Maintenance
The new design of the Amara full face CPAP mask makes it easier for users to keep clean. The mask features only 4 parts and a one-piece cushion so most users will find it effortless to disassemble and reassemble. With fewer parts users are also more likely to follow rigorous cleaning standards to maintain the hygiene and integrity of their CPAP mask.
Philips Respironics Amara Gel Full Face CPAP Mask - Warranty
The Philips Respironics Amara Gel CPAP mask is covered by a 90-day full refund warranty by Philips Respironics on defects and customer satisfaction. Review the manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details. In addition, The CPAP Shop offers a 30-day guarantee on the purchase of this mask if not fully satisfied.
Where Can I Buy the Amara Gel Full Face CPAP Mask?
You can shop this face mask online at The CPAP Shop. We offer this mask and hundreds of other products for people with sleep apnea. If you would like to learn more about any product or have any questions, please call us at 866-414-9700.