ResMed AirSense™ 10 Dishwasher Safe Humidifier Water Chamber
This dishwasher safe water chamber is a convenient, hygienic way to implement humidification with your therapy.
CPAP Humidifiers & Parts
Items 25-48 of 57
- ResMed Water Chamber for H4i™ Heated Humidifier1 Review$22.50
- ResMed S9 ™ H5i ™ Standard Water Chamber18 ReviewsSpecial Price $29.00 Regular Price $34.00
- ResMed Flip Lid Seal for H5i™ Heated Humidifier1 Review$7.95
- ResMed S9 ™ H5i ™ Heated Humidifier6 ReviewsSpecial Price $165.00 Regular Price $295.00
- Fisher & Paykel HC150 Heated Humidification System2 ReviewsSpecial Price $159.99 Regular Price $199.99
- Fisher & Paykel Cold Passover Humidification System3 ReviewsSpecial Price $62.00 Regular Price $67.95
- Fisher & Paykel Replacement Water Chamber for 600 Series CPAP MachineSpecial Price $15.99 Regular Price $16.99
- Fisher & Paykel Replacement Water Chamber for 200 Series CPAP Machines3 ReviewsSpecial Price $15.99 Regular Price $16.99
- Fisher & Paykel Replacement Water Chamber for HC100/150 Humidifiers3 ReviewsSpecial Price $15.99 Regular Price $16.99
- HumidAire H4i™ Heated Humidifier for S8 Machine4 ReviewsSpecial Price $225.00 Regular Price $232.00
- ResMed Humidifier H4i ™ Water Chamber (Cleanable)11 ReviewsSpecial Price $39.00 Regular Price $49.00
- ResMed S9 ™ H5i ™ Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber16 Reviews$39.00
- Respironics Water Chamber for PR System One 60 Series12 ReviewsSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $26.50
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 Humidifier Chamber6 ReviewsDiscontinued
- Philips Respironics Water Chamber Tank (without Lid) for DreamStation 2 Heated HumidifiersSpecial Price $19.00 Regular Price $29.00
- Philips Respironics Water Chamber Tank Lid for DreamStation 2 Heated HumidifiersSpecial Price $18.95 Regular Price $19.95
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier4 ReviewsSpecial Price $247.99 Regular Price $299.99Out of Stock
- DreamStation Heated Humidifier3 ReviewsSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $189.00
- Respironics DreamStation Water Chamber7 ReviewsSpecial Price $18.95 Regular Price $24.89
- Page Previous
- Page 1
- You're currently reading page 2
- Page 3
- Page Next
CPAP Water Chamber & Parts
CPAP machine humidifiers add moisture to the therapy air, allowing users more comfort from their therpay. Humidifiers will often prevent the feeling of waking up with a dry, sore throat and nasal passage. Humidifiers can come built-in to a CPAP machine, or they can be purchased as an optional add-on.
CPAP Humidifier Frequently Asked Questions
Is a humidifier necessary on a CPAP machine?
Using a CPAP machine humidifier is not necessary but will make the therapy more comfortable. A CPAP humidifier adds moisture to the therapy air which helps prevent dry out overnight and waking up feeling parched or with a dry mouth. By avoiding that discomfort, users are more likely to adapt to long-term sleep apnea therapy.
How long will delivery take for my CPAP humidifier?
Any orders placed before 3pm Monday-Friday will be shipped the same day. You can almost always expect to receive your order within 1-5 days anywhere in the United States. Faster shipping options are also available. Learn more about our shipping policy.
What type of water should I use with a CPAP humidifier?
Distilled water is generally recommended for CPAP humidifier to keep the chamber clean and free of mineral deposits. Tap water should be avoided as it contains hard white minerals and once the water evaporates, leaves behind deposits in the chamber that can lead to mold growth. If distilled water is not available, bottled water is preferred. The water in the humidifier should be emptied daily and the chamber should be cleaned each morning.