NEW! ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud CPAP Machine
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud CPAP machine features all the same components and power as an AirSense 10 minus the cellular communication modem.
Buy the best auto CPAP machines made by top CPAP brands and get discounts and free shipping over $99 orders by The CPAP Shop.
- ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine Card-to-Cloud5 Reviews$695.00 Regular Price $1,199.00
- ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP - The Smallest CPAP Machine50 Reviews$910.00 Regular Price $999.00
- ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine3 Reviews$989.00 Regular Price $2,253.00
- 3B Medical Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier5 Reviews$299.00 Regular Price $1,039.00
- Resvent iBreeze™ APAP Machine5 Reviews$450.00 Regular Price $888.99
- Transcend Micro Auto Travel CPAP Machine4 Reviews$860.00 Regular Price $1,099.00
- Resvent iBreeze APAP Power Bundle1 Review$799.00 Regular Price $1,298.99
- Resvent iBreeze APAP Sanitizer Bundle1 Review$679.00 Regular Price $1,217.94
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine11 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Respironics PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine2 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Respironics PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP & Heated Humidifier45 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- 3B Medical Luna II Auto Power Bundle4 ReviewsDiscontinued
- 3B Medical Luna II Auto Sanitizing Bundle4 ReviewsDiscontinued
- The Somnera All-In Bundle1 ReviewDiscontinued Parts Available
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto CPAP Machine With SmartFlex28 ReviewsSpecial Price $499.00 Regular Price $545.00
- Transcend 3 Auto miniCPAP4 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Fisher and Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine2 Reviews
As low as $989.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Machine7 Reviews
At this time, Philips anticipates a manufacturing delay of several months to a year on the DreamStation 2. We have temporarily closed our waiting list.
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine36 Reviews
As low as $335.00 Regular Price $880.00
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine36 Reviews
As low as $529.00 Regular Price $889.00
- ResMed AirSense 10 Auto for Her - A CPAP Machine for Her14 Reviews
As low as $883.00
What is an Auto-Adjusting CPAP Machine?
Auto-adjusting CPAP machines (APAP) are the industry standard when it comes to CPAP therapy. These devices are considered the most comfortable due to their ability to automatically adjust with each breath, thus ensuring that you get the minimum amount of pressurized air necessary to keep your airway open. CPAP therapy is a difficult adjustment to make but with auto CPAP machines, therapy becomes more tolerable. This leads to a better, more comfortable sleep.
The CPAP Shop has a large inventory of top brand auto CPAP machines, including the newest devices from Philips Respironics, ResMed, and Fisher & Paykel. All our machines are new, direct from the manufacturer, and are protected with a manufacturer’s warranty.
Note: CPAP machines are prescription medical devices and a prescription prior to purchase.
If you need help selecting the CPAP machine that is best for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer care team via chat, phone at 866.414.9700, or email at email@example.com.
Auto CPAP Machine Frequently Asked Questions
What is APAP?
APAP stands for automatic positive airway pressure. Unlike a standard CPAP machine, APAP machines are designed to automatically adjust the air pressure they deliver based on the user’s needs. Learn more about whether an APAP can fit your needs.
Does insurance pay for auto CPAP?
The CPAP Shop does not work directly with any insurance companies. This allows us to provide cost-effective solutions directly to our customers. However, CPAP equipment and supplies may qualify for reimbursement. Here’s a look at how high deductible insurance plans can impact pricing. Please contact your insurance providers directly for information on reimbursement. We can provide an itemized receipt as well as corresponding insurance codes.
How does auto CPAP work?
APAP machines provide a constant flow of air pressure between a minimum set point and a maximum set point. The air pressure automatically adjusts to the user’s needs by using breathing sensors to determine if more or less air pressure is needed. Read more on how an APAP works.
What is the best APAP machine?
The CPAP Shop sells a wide variety of CPAP and APAP machines to effectively manage sleep apnea treatment. The best machine is the one that allows users to get the most accurate therapy, while still maintaining a level of comfort that will keep them compliant with their treatment. Here’s our review of the best machines available today. Our customer care team can help you find the machine that best suits your needs. Give us a call at 866.414.9700 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the difference between standard and auto CPAP?
Standard CPAP is commonly referred to as fixed pressure CPAP. This means that the machine is only set to one air pressure throughout the night. This pressure is determined to be the minimum amount of pressure needed to keep an individual’s airway open throughout the night. Auto CPAP delivers air by automatically adjusting the pressure, based on the individual’s needs. The machine’s sensors detect changes in breathing and provide the user with more or less pressure accordingly. This ensures that no matter what (weight loss, weight gain, changes in sleep position, etc.), the individual is always getting the minimum amount of pressure needed, resulting in fewer apnea events.
Is APAP better than CPAP?
APAP can sometimes provide a more accurate therapy than CPAP, as the air pressure provided can change based on the user’s needs. This can result in fewer apnea events per night. Here’s a breakdown of some of the benefits of using an auto-adjusting CPAP machine. Your physician can help you determine which therapy is best for your needs. Our customer care team can then help you find a machine that fits your budget and needs. Give us a call at 866.414.9700.