Best Portable CPAP Machines for Travel Under $1000
- If you have sleep apnea and need to use a CPAP machine, having one you can take with you while traveling or on the go can have a positive impact on your overall sleep apnea symptoms and health.
- While portable CPAP machines can be expensive, several top-quality options cost less than $1,000.
- Learn more about the ResMed AirMini, ResMed AirSense 11, Transcend Micro, and Breas Z2 travel CPAP machines in this blog post.
To stay CPAP compliant, it is important to be prepared to take your CPAP equipment when you travel. Portable CPAP machines can be expensive. However there are many available models that provide superior performance at a reasonable price. Here are the best portable CPAP machines that are less than $1,000.
ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP - The Smallest CPAP Machine
The ResMed AirMini is one of the smallest CPAP machines making it easy to pack for trips. Weighing in at only 10.6 ounces, it can easily be toted in a carry-on bag. The AirMini offers many of the same benefits as a home CPAP machine but with travel-friendly features like an integrated waterless humidifier. This travel-friendly machine comes with a companion smartphone app, which gives the users the ability to change the settings, start/stop their device, and review their sleep data.
The ResMed AirMini comes with:
- Power Supply Cord
- Drawstring Bag
- 2-year warranty for AirMini
- User Guide
- Mask Kit option is required
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine
For those who require auto-adjusting CPAP features on the go, the ResMed AirSense 11 is the ideal choice. The AirSense 11 includes a heated humidifier for adjusting to diverse climates where you travel. The design is sleek and user-friendly, with a bright touchscreen display, a simple Start/Stop button, and more. The AutoRamp helps with going to sleep and the remote assist feature lets you access and change the settings of your device remotely and access your nightly therapy data. In addition to the several comfort features, the AirSense 11 also comes with digital health technology that helps to provide the most effective CPAP therapy.
The ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet comes with:
- AirSense 11 Water Chamber
- Power Supply
- Travel Bag
Transcend Micro Auto Travel CPAP Machine
The compact size of the Transcend Micro makes it ideal for travel. Being one of the lightest and smallest devices on the market, CPAP patients can take this anywhere with ease. The quiet operation, thanks to the built-in vibration and noise-reducing Whisper-Soft cushion, and auto-adjusting features help with CPAP therapy where it can be most difficult to go to sleep such as in unfamiliar hotel and motel rooms. The AirRelief Pressure Adjustments and GentleRise Adjustable Ramp Technology both help to ease you to sleep wherever you travel while staying CPAP compliant.
The Transcend Micro Auto Travel comes with:
- Transcend Micro AirFlex 6-foot hose
- Transcend WhisperSoft Muffler Kit: Muffler
- Short custom hose
- Long standard hose (packaged separately)
- Transcend Travel Pouch
- AC Power Adapter
- Transcend Micro Quick Guide
Breas Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
The Breas Z2 offers new updated features that are beneficial to the traveling CPAP patient. The auto start and stop button helps manage CPAP while traveling, and an algorithm for more comfortable CPAP therapy helps provide the benefits of home CPAP therapy while on the go. The addition of Q-Tube to the Breas Z2 CPAP machine ensures lower noise levels even at higher pressures.
The Breas Z2 comes with:
- 4-foot Slim Style Z1/Z2 Tube
- Heat Moisture Exchange Unit
- Tube Adapter for Z1/Z2 Machines
- Q-Tube In-Line CPAP Muffler Kit
- (2) Disposable Filters
- USB Cable
- AC Power Supply
When choosing a portable CPAP machine, be sure to review all the features you need when you travel as well as the price. Fortunately, many of the most important features for CPAP use at home are available in a travel version, so you can maintain your CPAP compliance in comfort, no matter where you go.
For additional information and assistance picking a CPAP best for you, give The CPAP Shop's expert staff a call! We would be happy to help you choose the best products to suit your needs. Give us a call at 866-414-9700 today!
- ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP - The Smallest CPAP Machine56 Reviews$910.00 Regular Price $999.00