We offer an extensive list of CPAP filters for many CPAP machines to ensure users are receiving the cleanest air during CPAP therapy.
- ResMed AirSense 10 & AirSense S9 Series CPAP Disposable Filters19 ReviewsSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $9.00
- DreamStation 2 Reusable Pollen Filter (1 pack)3 Reviews$4.89
- DreamStation Go Reusable Foam Filter2 ReviewsSpecial Price $11.50 Regular Price $11.99
- DreamStation Go Disposable Ultra Fine Filter3 ReviewsSpecial Price $19.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Respironics Brand Foam Filters for DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP Machines8 ReviewsSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $6.95
- Respironics Brand Ultra-fine Filters for DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP Machines27 ReviewsSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $8.99
- Respironics Brand (OEM) Ultra-fine Filters for System One, M Series & SleepEasy3 ReviewsSpecial Price $8.99 Regular Price $13.95
- SoClean Cartridge Filter Kit57 Reviews$30.00
- Respironics M Series, PR System One, & SleepEasy Disposable Filters24 ReviewsSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $7.25
- CPAP Viral Bacteria Filter39 ReviewsSpecial Price $5.50 Regular Price $5.95
- Devilbiss IntelliPAP & IntelliPAP 2 Series Reusable Foam Filters2 ReviewsSpecial Price $6.50 Regular Price $6.99
- Respironics (OEM) Foam Filters for System One, M-Series & SleepEasy3 ReviewsSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $14.49
- Fisher & Paykel Eson CPAP Mask Diffuser Filters (10-Pack)6 Reviews$12.50
- Respironics In-Line Bacteria Filter9 Reviews$18.99
- Respironics PR System One 60 Series Reusable Foam Filters6 ReviewsDiscontinued
- ResMed Filters for AirMini (2pk)3 Reviews$8.99
- F&P SleepStyle CPAP Filter (2 pack)3 ReviewsSpecial Price $8.99 Regular Price $9.30
- Respironics M Series, PR System One 60 Series & SleepEasy Reusable Foam Filters5 ReviewsSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $6.25
- Respironics PR System One 60 Series Ultra Fine Filters12 ReviewsSpecial Price $5.49 Regular Price $5.99
- Filter Cover for S9 Series CPAP Machines6 ReviewsSpecial Price $6.25 Regular Price $7.49
- Transcend Reusable Foam CPAP Filter1 ReviewSpecial Price $5.49 Regular Price $5.75
CPAP filters are critical components in keeping a CPAP machine running longer and more efficiently. A CPAP filter captures a wide assortment of dust, pollen and contaminated air particles. These small dust particles, if not captured by CPAP filters, can accumulate inside the machine, causing damage and shortening the lifespan of your equipment. Eventually, these particles may even work their way to the airway of the user. CPAP filters come in a variety of types, such as reusable CPAP filters, disposable CPAP filters, bacteria CPAP filters, and more.
CPAP Filter Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different types of CPAP filters?
CPAP machine filters come in three types: bacteria filters, reusable filters, and disposable fine filters. The bacteria filters and the disposable filters should be replaced after a short time whereas the reusable filters can be reused with regular washing for a specific number of months.
What is the purpose of CPAP machine filters?
Ambient air contains particles of molds, dust, bacteria, and many other impurities. CPAP machine filters act as a protective layer to prevent these impurities from entering the CPAP machine so that you can breathe easily.
Is it okay to use CPAP machines without filters?
It is strictly recommended that you use CPAP filters because they filter out all the harmful impurities from entering your body. Also, unclean air can damage your CPAP machine.
Can you wash a CPAP filter?
Reusable filters are washable as they are made up of foam and should be washed after each use or at least once a week.
What are the materials used to make CPAP machine filters?
The materials used to make CPAP machine filters are foam, paper, or woven synthetic material.